- Portion Perfection Book
- Portion Perfection Plate – Porcelain/Melamine
- Portion Perfection Bowl – Porcelain/Melamine
A fabulous weight management tool designed by Australian Dietitian Amanda Clark.
Amanda Clark has written Portion Perfection to help us regain portion control by being aware of quantity and being selective in the products we buy. With over 20 years of experience, Amanda has determined our most commonly prepared and bought meals and foods, and through careful analysis, determined exactly what is the right amount for us to maintain a healthy weight.
The Plate is designed to guide you towards a main meal which is balanced in nutrients and controlled in calories (comes with a how-to-use booklet).
The Bowl has been created to provide portion guidance for cereals, soups, stews and desserts. The 1 cup measurement on the Portion Perfection bowl is based on the volume of 250g of water. A standard 1 cup measurement differs from country to country, the Portion Perfection Bowl uses this scientific measurement to ensure accuracy.
WARNING: Melamine is not suitable for microwave heating, or for the serving of very high temperature foods such as fried foods and boiling soups.
Melamine Product Care Tips:
- Cleaning should take place promptly and on a regular basis to avoid staining.
- Do not use harsh or abrasive cleansers, steel wool, or metal pot scrubbers/scouring pads to clean.
- Use only plastic pads or plastic-type bristle scrubbers to remove dried food.
- Do not use chlorine bleach or chlorine-based products on melamine products.
- For best results, use a high-alkaline base solution for regular dishwashing.